RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1] [Jujumatsu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
No apk for android?
Iam sorry. I guess i have to delete “android/ios” since i didnt make it downloadable apk. Thats my first game and now i dont know how to create apk. In future updates ill definetly try. But now only PC version works.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Interesting, it's been a while since I've tried something lesbian-centric, I'll give it a try but to my personal taste the urination tag takes away points.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I'll take note that it's worth making an "on/off" choice, because another, dirtier tag will be added in the future.
It would be very useful, I don't usually pass that kind of tags that are categorized as dirty (like urination or scat for example) so I always appreciate that games that include that kind of content put an option to disable such scenes.

Reactions: Jujumatsu

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
It would be very useful, I don't usually pass that kind of tags that are categorized as dirty (like urination or scat for example) so I always appreciate that games that include that kind of content put an option to disable such scenes.
I see. I get it. Thanks for comment!

Reactions: iCrown24

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I hope you don't make Frieren have a expression of pleasure too easily, a slowburn corruption would be good unless you plan for her to dom Fern.

Reactions: iCrown24

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I hope you don't make Frieren have a expression of pleasure too easily, a slowburn corruption would be good unless you plan for her to dom Fern.
Well, iam not sure now how dialogues will continue. But for now i’am feeling same as you wrote.

Reactions: Klab040855

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
Regarding your sleeping 25 times - It's a bug. 2 days should be enough. I thought I fixed this bug by adding a couple of extra details.

Several people have already written to me about this problem. It will not just be fixed - I am going to get rid of such "Wait" quests in the future, because RPGs with a lot of "time countdowns" apparently just break and work incorrectly.

Regarding everything else - I took the recordings. THANK YOU SO MUCH! SINCERELY!
Bruh I've spent a good hour of my life figuring out what the hell I am supposed to do to get any scenes at all, and turns out it's just bugged

Well thanks for that

• Sad

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Okay, so the premise is AMAZING but the gameplay is VERY rough right now. Will keep an eye on this but won't play it for a significant time, hoping for some serious overall improvements in that time.

• Red Heart

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Bruh I've spent a good hour of my life figuring out what the hell I am supposed to do to get any scenes at all, and turns out it's just bugged

Well thanks for that
My first game) My first try) All of you are my first gamers (testers) so)
Testing myself i couldn’t find those, because some of them were playing according to luck.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
What do i need to do?
The game tells me I need to investigate the ruins, but I can't interact with them.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote