RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1] [Jujumatsu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
A question, is this game really female/lesbian focused or the only content that we have atm is lesbian? non-lesbian(MxF) content is planned to the future?
And if the focus stay female/lesbian the game will have futa? or will be OG vanilla lesbian?

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
A question, is this game really female/lesbian focused or the only content that we have atm is lesbian? non-lesbian(MxF) content is planned to the future?
And if the focus stay female/lesbian the game will have futa? or will be OG vanilla lesbian?
No males for sure. But will it contain Futas - iam not sure. Maybe ill make pull on patreon later. But definetly not close date. Because for next month i have already many plans to do and all of them female only.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
No males for sure. But will it contain Futas - iam not sure. Maybe ill make pull on patreon later. But definetly not close date. Because for next month i have already many plans to do and all of them female only.
Personally I'm super happy about all of that. :p Though the Futa is more like bonus, even without that I'm sure to follow you games development now. ^-^

mwhitenc4

Oct 7, 2018
I can't get this game to load? It just says "Failed to Load img/system/window.png"...
I don't get it because no one else here has mentioned this error, but I've had this error on both my laptop and desktop. I've also extracted using winrar and 7zip and keep getting the same error.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I can't get this game to load? It just says "Failed to Load img/system/window.png"...
I don't get it because no one else here has mentioned this error, but I've had this error on both my laptop and desktop. I've also extracted using winrar and 7zip and keep getting the same error.
So you cant extract the game itself right? Thats not about running the game. Thats about extraction?

Reactions: mwhitenc4
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote