RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1] [Jujumatsu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
So are these femdom scenes for failing in the dungeon or what exactly is the context for the erotic scenes?
Yep, the game scenario is about the dungeon that suddenly appeared there for reasons and it has an energy that falls characters to lewdness)

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Hello, I tried the game and completed it. It seems good to me. Even so, there is an error or I'm a bit stupid. I can't find the solar flower number 3. Is it an error? I only see a wolf that doesn't want to fight and I turned around checking every corner of every area. I'm missing a scene from the gallery and I imagine it's the one with the flower although I can't find the 3rd flower. I want to say that it is the first time that I see animations in an RPG game and I know that they are images one after another, yet it gives the sensation of animation when many games only repeat the same image in 2 different positions or make the screen vibrate. I hope you can complete it and add more things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujumatsu

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Hello, I tried the game and completed it. It seems good to me. Even so, there is an error or I'm a bit stupid. I can't find the solar flower number 3. Is it an error? I only see a wolf that doesn't want to fight and I turned around checking every corner of every area. I'm missing a scene from the gallery and I imagine it's the one with the flower although I can't find the 3rd flower. I want to say that it is the first time that I see animations in an RPG game and I know that they are images one after another, yet it gives the sensation of animation when many games only repeat the same image in 2 different positions or make the screen vibrate. I hope you can complete it and add more things.
Hmm... I can't even imagine what kind of bug you're experiencing with the flower. There was a bug where if you approached one of the wolves and refused to fight, the game would softlock. I’ve already fixed that bug. Try downloading the game again, take your save files from the old game folder, and move them to the new one.

Secondly, one of the flowers isn’t guarded by a wolf but by two birds. Maybe that’s the one you can’t find.

I’d be glad if you could send a screenshot of the situation, showing where the problem with the wolf occurred.

As for the animations—no, they aren’t just images one after another. Of course, there are some still images between the scenes, but if you stop during a live animation and don’t skip the dialogue, you might notice that the animation runs at an average of 20+ fps, and it doesn’t stop. The thing is, these are GIFs composed of many almost identical images with small changes. I'm not a fan of just using still images in hentai games, so I tried to create animations. I’m really glad you liked them!

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
So I'll reword my question. Do you get scenes by losing to enemies in the dungeon?
Oh, no no, game is female only, at least for now, and enemies are monsters. So there is no scenes with monsters, do you win or lose battle doesnt matter in that case. In future i plan to make an enemie that has H included to battles, but probably that will be some special kind of enemie.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Oh, no no, game is female only, at least for now, and enemies are monsters. So there is no scenes with monsters, do you win or lose battle doesnt matter in that case. In future i plan to make an enemie that has H included to battles, but probably that will be some special kind of enemie.
Thank you for that detailed response. Not my type of game then. Best of luck regardless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujumatsu
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote