Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

New

Show less
Hey guys!
This last month has been really busy, but the game is coming through! I had to do a bunch of parallel research on this new AI model named Flux1 and learn how to use it properly, but I still managed to put some work into the game.
Now for the report!

What has been done:
  • Posed and rendered (100+ new renders) all the 7 new story scenes that will be added in the next update.
  • Finished creating all the story scene animations which are already queued to render.
  • Did a little more editing and proofreading in the story text.

What I need to do:
  • Finish posing and rendering the remaining repeatable scenes and making its animations.
  • Posing the placeholders of the new characters to be added to the game.
  • Putting all together in Unity and releasing the game.

Now let me give some good news, different from Alyssa's repeatable scenes which are linear, Melody's will have a bigger variety, instead of making a single bedroom scene where you can select how you interact with her, I'll give you many scenes in many places that will sometimes have more than just one outcome.
And as it has been polled you will be able to choose what you want to see at each interaction.

Like for example, this scene in the park from the last update, you will be able to choose between that handy action, or doing more than just that. Cool, right? But I'll elaborate more on the next report, alright?

Well, that's all for now. I'll talk to you guys again soon. Thank you all for your patronage!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes