Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Either increase corruption or love and trust.
Sorry, I gave little information.
Love: 100%
Trust: 100%
Loyalty: 76%
Corruption: 47%
Openness: 97%

I've been doing the daily activities with Alyssa wherever possible. And have bought all the clothes and toys. Am I missing something to raise the bottom ones?

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Sorry, I gave little information.
Love: 100%
Trust: 100%
Loyalty: 76%
Corruption: 47%
Openness: 97%

I've been doing the daily activities with Alyssa wherever possible. And have bought all the clothes and toys. Am I missing something to raise the bottom ones?
Looks like I needed her to chat with Mom on the sofa one more time!

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hello bro: I played for another week and I don't see any change, I'm attaching the images of what I have at the time of that meeting in the pool with the mother-in-law. It's true that she's smoking but look at the message she gives me.
Also, she keeps giving me the same hints of calling on the phone to get the grass.
On the other hand, the mother-in-law's statistics are still at zero, the wife's hints are repeated from the sex scenes more than repeated at 11 pm in the room.
The game drives me crazy, I love it like few others I've seen on this site but it won't let me continue...
Can you help me please???

The first screen I saved I don't know where the hell it went, well where your image says 5% mine says only two, it gives me some conversation and the scene ends (I must remind you that I don't speak English, only superficially and I don't understand many things 100%).
I like the game because it stimulates my imagination and transports me to the past. thanks for your help
I think you might have to download the game again, you might have downloaded the bugged version if your stats aren't rising. But in the save file you sent me last time all you had to do was to time skip until 21h and talk to her in the pool.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hello bro: I played for another week and I don't see any change, I'm attaching the images of what I have at the time of that meeting in the pool with the mother-in-law. It's true that she's smoking but look at the message she gives me.
Also, she keeps giving me the same hints of calling on the phone to get the grass.
On the other hand, the mother-in-law's statistics are still at zero, the wife's hints are repeated from the sex scenes more than repeated at 11 pm in the room.
The game drives me crazy, I love it like few others I've seen on this site but it won't let me continue...
Can you help me please???

The first screen I saved I don't know where the hell it went, well where your image says 5% mine says only two, it gives me some conversation and the scene ends (I must remind you that I don't speak English, only superficially and I don't understand many things 100%).
I like the game because it stimulates my imagination and transports me to the past. thanks for your help
Also, she out smoking at 21h not 23h. I don't know if you confused that.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Also, she out smoking at 21h not 23h. I don't know if you confused that.
I'm driving you crazy with my insistence, I decided to start the game from the beginning, do you think it's a good idea??,,, I like the game enough to make the effort, I think I shouldn't have any problems now,,, please give me your opinion... thanks...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What reason does this game have for being made in Unity? Is it 3D animated? Because it looks like any other Ren'Py game except it's not. It's Unity trash that launches in full screen by default (fuck any h-game that does that) and when I click on new game, all I get is a black screen. Meanwhile, in task manager I can see it using 90-100% of my GPU. WTF?

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hey guys, if any of you have an Android device to help test this one, the one I have is old a is still running Android 10, so I can't do a debug run since it has to be at least an Android 11.

I'll leave the link here for whoever is interested.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
What reason does this game have for being made in Unity? Is it 3D animated? Because it looks like any other Ren'Py game except it's not. It's Unity trash that launches in full screen by default (fuck any h-game that does that) and when I click on new game, all I get is a black screen. Meanwhile, in task manager I can see it using 90-100% of my GPU. WTF?
You downloaded a bugged version, which was fixed on the same day, but if you take the time to download it again I know it's going to work.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
As for GPU usage, any real game engine will use GPU instead of CPU, Ren'py is not a game engine, Ren'py is visual novel engine.

But to me, even during animations, it's not that much.

I'm working with a 3060.

Task Manager:
5.jpg
NZXT Cam:
6.jpg
Well, anyway, thank you for playing!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
As for GPU usage, any real game engine will use GPU instead of CPU, Ren'py is not a game engine, Ren'py is visual novel engine.

But to me, even during animations, it's not that much.

I'm working with a 3060.

Well, anyway, thank you for playing!
Sure, no problem. I redownloaded it, tried it then deleted it after 5 minutes. Sorry, but Unity is an absolutely GARBAGE engine. Especially for visual novels, which this is and you should be using Ren'Py for it. Slow text speed with no fast forwarding? And the game launches in full screen by default? Pretentious much.

And my Intel integrated GPU from 2018 is nothing special but it gets the job done on this machine I use primarily for hentai games. The only ones it chugs on are games with 3D graphics and Unity filth.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Sure, no problem. I redownloaded it, tried it then deleted it after 5 minutes. Sorry, but Unity is an absolutely GARBAGE engine. Especially for visual novels, which this is and you should be using Ren'Py for it. Slow text speed with no fast forwarding? And the game launches in full screen by default? Pretentious much.

And my Intel integrated GPU from 2018 is nothing special but it gets the job done on this machine I use primarily for hentai games. The only ones it chugs on are games with 3D graphics and Unity filth.
Unity is the ultimate enemy for the consumer side

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi friends, I've been playing from scratch for a week, so far everything was going well but I notice that I'm repeating the 11pm event over and over again and I can't move forward. I'd like you to tell me if I'm playing a version with errors or if I should move forward. I'll send you my save... Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes