RPGM Completed Luxury nursing house『Haven』~Busty beauties and geezers~[v2021-10-16_MOD1] [Quiet Northern Lands]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Sometimes I wish that H artists has proper appreciation for the basic anatomy dimensions of a normal human being. Cause the boob sizes and curves of some of these women are off the charts, it's like that's genetically impossible without serious ethical violations.

Then there is the difference between an"ugly bastard" and "omg, what is that abomination?! Kill it with fire!!". I am surprised that the dude could actually breath properly with that nose.

If this was due to some actual body manipulation, that's understandable. But any women having to lug around jugs of those size would have their spine snapped in 2.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jack Da Ripper

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
This would be more interesting if the body proportions weren't beyond ridiculous. Those women wouldn't be able to walk, let alone function with 30 gallon tits like that.
At least the very least could they have chosen to not give them fucking Ostrich necks.

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ah yes this game has that weirdest of japanese impreg tropes: The woman "feeling" her egg get fertilized like 3 seconds after a creampie.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know of a normal game with art like this but without all the disgusting shit and degeneracy?
The art somehow reminds me of Dog Fuck Idol, and also "Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy". Both of them are pretty degenerate but I don't think it's as degenerate as this.
Though if the intent is simply 'huge titties' there's a pretty weird game back then called "Drink Bar Maid".

Reactions: Creiz

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The art somehow reminds me of Dog Fuck Idol, and also "Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy". Both of them are pretty degenerate but I don't think it's as degenerate as this.
Though if the intent is simply 'huge titties' there's a pretty weird game back then called "Drink Bar Maid".
I feel like that comparison is kinda doing a disservice to Bigshine's stuff because their stuff still has a better grasp of how to work these types of proportions into a relatively believable human frame whereas the women here have some uncanny valley stuff going on with their proportions.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes