RPGM - Completed - Luxury nursing house『Haven』~Busty beauties and geezers~[v2021-10-16_MOD1] [Quiet Northern Lands]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 5/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

Alien Amazon Women from Venus vs Mole Men from Hell.

Seriously? What are those body proportions? Huge saggy tits, tiny heads and hands, gigantic asses, and even though the mole men are packing heat their magnum dongs look like pinkies inside the girls.

Yeah, if the imagery is what gets you going, you might want to avoid this to keep your eyes from crusting over. That said, the story is not bad.

You play as the common housewife, working to earn some dough on the side to make enough cash so that she and her husband can move into a real house and have kids. Housewife find herself invited to work at an all exclusive nursing home for the uber rich, along with her fellow care takers, other alien amazon women from different regions.

You got the stuck up office lady type, the ara ara mama, the slutty gal girl, the oneesama, the naive gal girl, and of course, the housewife. Each of them falling for the tricks these old men play, from pretending to be senile as they molest them, to blackmailing them, to offering to train them to be a better girlfriend, to straight up paying them off to have sex. So the scenarios and the story are kinda hot, for an NTR lover, but the imagery leaves much to be desired.

Needless to say there's no way to avoid the NTR, and the only ending is the housewife spreading her legs willingly for the mole men after she convinces herself that this is just common health care practice. Man, not even Canada has it this good. Hmm, Canada Health Care NTR? Interesting.

Anyways, overall, this is a good gem for the deep end NTR lover, but has nothing to offer to the common hentai gamer.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

amnot

I played it all the way through the end and it was meh. I won't spoil it but you can imagine how the wife ends up by getting drilled by the old dark midget. Fun overall plot but it gets annoying to have to click circles in the morning (cleaning duty) and then trying to find ero scenes in the afternoon (scanning the whole building). The art is serviceable at best. Meh game, play it if you are a depraved coomer in search for any dopamine fix.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shlanker

Great game, or greatest game?

Really, its not up to me to say. I am merely a witness to this great masterpiece. I can't believe this happened in my time. Truly nothing else of note has happened. This will go down as one of the greatest events of the 21st century.
    Hopefully more could be made, but I fear this could end up like the mighty icarus flying too close to the sun. Perhaps we should just enjoy this while we still can. I, for one, plan to.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Over the top plotline but pretty decent buildup.

I played this game for around 2 hours and have finished it, has a decent ammount of cgs for its size (39).

The game starts slow with the wife being invited to work at a nursing hotel and she slowly gets more and more corrupted by the old men she is taking care of.

There are lots of voyeur scenes in the game as well, you can spy on what other bimbos are doing and they also get progressively more and more slutty.

The gameplay is very simple but it is fun and rewarding to explore the hotel and find new scenes as you go, ending was a bit rushed but still enjoyable.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BlackeyeVuk

What you see in the preview is what you get ingame. Basically ~15ish scenes with various fetishes.

It's a quick cash grab game with minimal effort. Just C/P from other similar games and slapped with some weird art and call it a day.

Not worth your time, unless you like NTR setup with weird art like illustrated interacial or world of smudge comics, in that case, go for it. I don't judge you, you fiend, you monster. But it will get boring after one fap.

YOU ANIMAL!