PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
can you tell me where to get a chicken?
By using a "rabbit trap" in field zone, close to forest, that MC can craft by teaching such hunter recipe from dude in forest, used to live in hut. And yes, if you don`t have recipe you a) don`t have enough trust from him, by drinking with him in tavern b) don`t have enough high hunter skill.

Chance to catch chicken is not 100%, so be prepared

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
...........SH*T ! i have no save before that now ! And my game is almost 50 hours !
The walkthrough didn't mention anything about you could have this options ! So the problem is now, Palak is dead and Ayita have 0 aff, and she still uninterested about anything ! So i'm F*cked ? or i just consider it as a bug ? because it feels like it !

Edit: i just read some dudes comments and he said use "Save editor" to change her aff 0 to 1... It really pushed my hands to use save editor ! Because i Really hate using cheats ! :cautious:
Dude chill it is not a bug. This happened with me also if you send palak in suicide mission before talking to ayita. She will be depressed for some time. Skip some days ahead and try again she could be normal. Then you can start love relationship with her.

dxcvdxnce

Dec 10, 2023
Guys, I need help.
Where can I get whetstones for Gavina's quest? I don't even have a recipe for them in the forge, although I've long since completed all the blacksmith's and Lyvia quests. TY in advance

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
Guys, I need help.
Where can I get whetstones for Gavina's quest? I don't even have a recipe for them in the forge, although I've long since completed all the blacksmith's and Lyvia quests. TY in advance
You need to mine any ore deposit, it has small chance to drop. Best chance run to the mine there are several ore deposites nearby. You should be able to drop whetstone on few tries.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I have the same problem on windows 10
Is the scene followed by an overnight sleep? Because if it is the autosave should save the game the following morning and closing the game then reopening it should fix that. I know for a fact after some sex scenes the hub disappears and only reappears if you press the skip time hotkey.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
There is definitely a bug on the "dead Palak route".
If you look at the walkthrough, it says that after Palak died you go back to Rumah and inform the guards about his death.
After that, you are supposed to tell Ayita what happened to Palak but this conversation never happens.
This is the step that unlocks the possibility to give some gifts to Ayita on the "dead Palak route".

I played the game a while back and this used to work, but when I replayed the game about 2 month ago (after the recent Ayita update) this doesn't work anymore.
The only way I was able to continue Ayita was by editing a progress variable in the save file.

Chyos please fix this bug.
Just started a new playthrough on 5.8.7 and Ayita worked fine for me. Only possible bug I found was that you can give her multiple gifts a day now.

Reactions: lancekro

rolo1

Aug 4, 2023
Is the scene followed by an overnight sleep? Because if it is the autosave should save the game the following morning and closing the game then reopening it should fix that. I know for a fact after some sex scenes the hub disappears and only reappears if you press the skip time hotkey.
No, it is scene where drunk ophelia get cared in to the room. When I do it only with MC all is ok. But when I chose do it with Rich after escape key stop working and no saves will be done after all.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
No, it is scene where drunk ophelia get cared in to the room. When I do it only with MC all is ok. But when I chose do it with Rich after escape key stop working and no saves will be done after all.
Only thing I can think of is wait a full day so there's an auto save and then close the app, check if ESC works on other apps, and if it does reopen the game and try it again. Otherwise this sounds like something only a patch fix or a new version will be able to help. Might also be a good idea to enable Num Lock and see if you can use the 0 button to open the menu before trying anything I just suggested.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
MC tells Tia he and Marcus arrived when he was 5 (This when talking about MC not having a clue about Tia's origin), minimum would be 27 if Marcus worked on Emily right away (Emily pregancy + 21 Mira birthdays + base of 5 at arrival).
It makes no sense to me that MC wouldn't know anything about his mom if that were the case.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
It makes no sense to me that MC wouldn't know anything about his mom if that were the case.
MC is stupid, and a drunktard, boy couldn't remember what his father taught him the previous week about hunting, not remembering what took place when he was a child fits right in for the MC.

Alcohol numbs body and mind, at times causing irreversible damage to both, stay away from alcohol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrototypeMan
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes