VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Developers only use that "step" stuff to get past censors/review, thats why they give you the option to restore the real dialogue.

And there is plenty of incest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Giron and Frisha aren't related, but you're absolutely correct about there already being plenty of incest content in the game already.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
No it's more of a speculative discussion where Rhoderic can't deny the possibility but no definatefive proof beein given by MC either.
However maybe the fanmade patch changed part of that discussion aswell

You can gain affection with her before talking to Pallack, actually that interaction opens her/his netori route, as you steal her infront of his eyes... still you can choose to send Pallack to his certain death anyway instead
There is no speculation, it is a literally established truth in the game and here's your proof. The only thing speculative in that discussion is whether or not the werewolves in that cult can even be killed in the first place, but as I already mentioned before the one in the cave WAS, in fact, Arianna's dad. -_- I'm slowly starting to remember why I have your content ignored.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Giron and Frisha aren't related, but you're absolutely correct about there already being plenty of incest content in the game already.
Not alot of people might not know because its NTR related but when Emily is fucking Giron for failing to pay taxes, they talk about their past and it is heavily implied Giron fucked Emily years back as well, had Frisha with her and abandoned them. This tracks with his character since he also sired other bastards like Julia.

Last edited:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Not alot of people might not know because its NTR related but when Emily is fucking Giron for failing to pay taxes, they talk about their past and it is heavily implied Giron fucked Emily years back as well, had Frisha with her and abandoned them. This tracks with his character since he also sired other bastards like Julia.
Is it hinted at or is it an established fact in the commentary? Real question, btw! If it's only assumed so and nobody came out and said "oh btw, she's your daughter" or anything along those lines I'm just leaving it there and never picking that up again, so that's why I'm checking.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Is it hinted at or is it an established fact in the commentary? Real question, btw! If it's only assumed so and nobody came out and said "oh btw, she's your daughter" or anything along those lines I'm just leaving it there and never picking that up again, so that's why I'm checking.
I would have to go back and do the storyline again to know if it is outright stated or heavily implied, but Emily/Giron was definitely a thing back in the day and it makes Frisha/Giron even kinkier.

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I would have to go back and do the storyline again to know if it is outright stated or heavily implied, but Emily/Giron was definitely a thing back in the day and it makes Frisha/Giron even kinkier.
Indeed, assuming it's true! Regardless I'm just gonna assume it's not because omfg wtf nowai in hell! xD I can't imagine that without wanting to vomit, fr! I'd be less grossed out if it was Thomas and that's still stretching it quite a bit -- Giron is too much of an ugly ass fatty, I happily cuck him every time!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Indeed, assuming it's true! Regardless I'm just gonna assume it's not because omfg wtf nowai in hell! xD I can't imagine that without wanting to vomit, fr! I'd be less grossed out if it was Thomas and that's still stretching it quite a bit -- Giron is too much of an ugly ass fatty, I happily cuck him every time!
This is why i do not play the NTR part :ROFLMAO: and play the game with NTR off. I don't even want to imagine things like that :ROFLMAO:
Thanks God that we have the switch on/off

Anyway i really wanna see the days that the MC finally meet his mother! Damn incest it's one of the most exciting things in gaming :love:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
This is why i do not play the NTR part :ROFLMAO: and play the game with NTR off. I don't even want to imagine things like that :ROFLMAO:
Thanks God that we have the switch on/off

Anyway i really wanna see the days that the MC finally meet his mother! Damn incest it's one of the most exciting things in gaming :love:
Fr, my character is corrupt asf, rockin' almost a full 120 CP and wouldn't stop at blackmailing PENNY-of all the female NPCs-but even then I'm nowhere NEAR the same level of f*cked up as some of the NPCs during the NTR routes! xD Chyos is a savage when it comes to that -- pulls absolutely no punches! As a netori myself, I gotta respect that!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bro i do not know how you judge the thing, but the MC's father, has a daughter with another woman. This means that the MC have a sister with partial blood equal to Him. Mira is MC half-blood sister. So yes for me it is incest. Half-sister is always a real sister. Not full blood, but ok always a sister. Now obviously the choice is up to the player. Because you can decide to continue playing in a normal way.

It depends on how you play whether the protagonist is adopted or not.
In me game Marcus is MC real father. Because i decide that the letter is like that. But ofc if you do not read the letter well you can remain in the normal path and not in the incest path.

So just do not understand why you say "never actually used to have true incest." If for you having only 1 parent in common does not make the relationship real, ok, the choice is yours.

For the rest, we will have to see if the protagonist's mother is really dead or not. Obviously the woman in question will change title based on who has or has not activated the thing in that way there.
ORIGINALLY Marcus is not related by blood with MC, MC is the child of his employer, whom he had feelings of love with.
The PLAYER CAN change that relationship, but the canon story indicates no blood relationships.
Yes Mira is Marcus daugther but MC is in no way related to Marcus... we had this discussion so often I'd expect people learned this much by now.
Developers only use that "step" stuff to get past censors/review, thats why they give you the option to restore the real dialogue.

And there is plenty of incest.
The letter was only introduced in a later Mira focused Update and kinda was pushed because people wanted MC and Mira to have closer ties.
No, they don't support Paypal and the reason is for exactly as you said. They value the liberties of their content creators' artistic expression and continue to refuse third party policies to get in the way of that, and that's why they're LEAGUES better than Patreon will ever be -- Subscribestar doesn't sell out.
Problem is without any of those payment methods they are only vialable to certain peoples.
Never had a creditcard in my live, since even several decades ago there had been better and free of charge payments methods in my place... now this is even more true to the whole world.
There is no speculation, it is a literally established truth in the game and here's your proof. The only thing speculative in that discussion is whether or not the werewolves in that cult can even be killed in the first place, but as I already mentioned before the one in the cave WAS, in fact, Arianna's dad. -_- I'm slowly starting to remember why I have your content ignored.
Rhoderic explains that he has never been in the Hideout in the Dark Forest, he only ever was in Arenfield, and Verena would have noticed if he had been gone for several days along their daugther.
MC THINKS there is only 1 werewolf but is corrected by both Coren and Rhoderic on this matter.
Emily was a virgin until that merchant knocked her up with Frisha.
Giron acted with Emily like Dave did with Frisha... Emily refused Giron and Giron dropped her in turn, she than met that merchant and got left with a child.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ORIGINALLY Marcus is not related by blood with MC, MC is the child of his employer, whom he had feelings of love with.
The PLAYER CAN change that relationship, but the canon story indicates no blood relationships.
Yes Mira is Marcus daugther but MC is in no way related to Marcus... we had this discussion so often I'd expect people learned this much by now.

The letter was only introduced in a later Mira focused Update and kinda was pushed because people wanted MC and Mira to have closer ties.
Bro I don't know who you discussed this with. But in my game, it says Marcus is MC's father and Mira is MC's sister.
The letter say that Marcus fall in love with MC' mother, the two had a secret relationship, from which the protagonist was born. Marcus, on the orders of MC's mother, was forced to take his son away and hide him. There he had a relationship with Mira's mother, from whom Mira was born. In the letter Marcus asks the MC to protect his daughter, who is also MC's sister...

Now i don't know if it's canon or not. We'll never know if it is or not, because of patreon rules. I doubt the developer will come here to say it :ROFLMAO:
I guess for those who love incest, it's canon. And for those who want a story in normal terms is cannon too. A bit like turning on/off the other fetish in the game. So if you don't like it, ok, good for you. But for those like me, who are playing the game with active incest it is canon. There is not much else to say. It is a perception of whether you like or not a certain fetish.
And it's as if you absolutely want others to believe that it isn't, just because you don't like it, you know.

As for the letter*
just because you say that the letter was introduced in an update, it means that it has become canonical. Otherwise he would not have inserted it. The story has now been shaped, through that letter for some, so as I said it does not change

Reactions: storm1051787

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017

Problem is without any of those payment methods they are only vialable to certain peoples.
Never had a creditcard in my live, since even several decades ago there had been better and free of charge payments methods in my place... now this is even more true to the whole world.

Rhoderic explains that he has never been in the Hideout in the Dark Forest, he only ever was in Arenfield, and Verena would have noticed if he had been gone for several days along their daugther.
MC THINKS there is only 1 werewolf but is corrected by both Coren and Rhoderic on this matter.

Giron acted with Emily like Dave did with Frisha... Emily refused Giron and Giron dropped her in turn, she than met that merchant and got left with a child.
"The hideout... You've been there" is what Roderick ACTUALLY says, and never once denied being there himself. The commentary also changes to him coming to the realization that he WAS, in fact, the one who abducted his own daughter if you manage to successful avoid fighting him under the church -- which ultimately validates what I said even further! On top of that, you CANNOT claim Verena would know ANYTHING about Roderick, because she didn't have a clue about the secret basement he had under their own home for the entire time they've been married, so that statement was about as baseless as can possibly be.

Also whether it's Paypal or not you're still using electronic payment so your argument falls entirely flat by default here. The fact that anyone over the age of 18 can get a debit card-a SIGNIFICANTLY more secure alternative to a credit card-through their personal bank account and use that to make any and all electronic payments, ultimately renders that argument invalid. In fact, the only requirement to opening a checking/savings account in this nation is that you have an ID, you're over the age of 18, and can prove citizenship, so that couldn't even BE impossible to begin with as everyone here is expected to meet at least 2 out of the 3 in general, and on a regular basis (not just online).

Last edited:
Reactions: storm1051787

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bro I don't know who you discussed this with. But in my game, it says Marcus is MC's father and Mira is MC's sister.
The letter say that Marcus fall in love with MC' mother, the two had a secret relationship, from which the protagonist was born. Marcus, on the orders of MC's mother, was forced to take his son away and hide him. There he had a relationship with Mira's mother, from whom Mira was born. In the letter Marcus asks the MC to protect his daughter, who is also MC's sister...
This is only possible if you read letter a second time... the first time you read the letter it says that Marcus was a Bodyguard at MCs home, he had a crush on his mom, but since his father was a decent man that was loved by his wife he accepted his feelings as one sided.
And he asks to protect Mira in both Versions I gues.
When reading the letter a second time you can change it to become like this though.
Now i don't know if it's canon or not. We'll never know if it is or not, because of patreon rules. I doubt the developer will come here to say it :ROFLMAO:
I guess for those who love incest, it's canon. And for those who want a story in normal terms is cannon too. A bit like turning on/off the other fetish in the game. So if you don't like it, ok, good for you. But for those like me, who are playing the game with active incest it is canon. There is not much else to say. It is a perception of whether you like or not a certain fetish.
And it's as if you absolutely want others to believe that it isn't, just because you don't like it, you know.
Chyos was VERY reluctant to integrate the changed letter history in the first place but kept going duo to the many requests.
Mira was meant to be the innocent Childhood friend MC had promissed to marry one day while playing in the woods.
Also who says I am not playing the game with htose changes aswell? (Cause I am not ashamed to admit I do)... but still I am correcting some perceptions to make people understand, that the game is catering to several fetishes... also it explains the missing of the IC tag.
"The hideout... You've been there" is what Roderick ACTUALLY says, and never once denied being there himself. The commentary also changes to him coming to the realization that he WAS, in fact, the one who abducted his own daughter if you manage to successful avoid fighting him under the church -- which ultimately validates what I said even further!
I am pretty sure he reffers to the Crypt in this part.
Rhoderic is aware of other gathering places, even though he hasn't visited them himself.
Dureing the conversation how to infiltrate the cult Rhoderic says he never was in the hideout in the darkwoods, but that this would work in their favor since noone would likely know him there and thomas is not visitting that location, as he also never leaves Arenfield, unless there is another hidden passage leading there.
Are you sure you are not playing with the 3rd party patch? cause I never got the last part of the discussion even if I used the spider tunnels to escape.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

Chyos said pretty early on into the development game that they planned for the game to be incest, but had to abid by patreon rules. That was they're only ever problem with it. Markus being MC's dad or not doesn't really take anything away from the story and Mira being Markus's daughter is a secret to everyone, but Emily anyway. But they never had any issues with incest being in the game otherwise or Mira being Mc's sister. The letter was also added at the time Mira first went to the church. Like being able to change the letter was one of the first few updates the game was less than a year old. The incest tag was also on this thread originally, then removed, then added back after Miras update. The incest content was always planned and Patreon is the only reason why the letter thing exists in the first place. But like I said who the Mc's father is actually doesn't really effect anything and the game places the mystery more on the mc's mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Search isnt working right now for some reason.

Is there a reason I cant equip fairy gear? I got the fairy helmet but menu wont let me equip. Currently lvl 12.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Search isnt working right now for some reason.

Is there a reason I cant equip fairy gear? I got the fairy helmet but menu wont let me equip. Currently lvl 12.
pretty sure its locked behind higher levels to equip it, same with the rest of the "unique" gear (dont quote me on it though i might be remembering wrong)

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I'm literally pissing shitting crying and cumming that I won't find another rpgm game as good as this. The story is so good man and the each individual character quest makes it so awesome. You get attached to them the more u play the game

Reactions: VirtualElf84

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I'm literally pissing shitting crying and cumming that I won't find another rpgm game as good as this. The story is so good man and the each individual character quest makes it so awesome. You get attached to them the more u play the game
try Peasant Quest- It is also very good https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-51-tinkerer.1717/
Also Royals of Astella, sadly abandoned https://f95zone.to/threads/forgotten-royals-of-astella-v1-0-ultimate-corruption.50320/

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes