Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Yup. Currently, roughly 50% of next update has been fully written, proofread and beta-tested. I'd say early October at best (and the most plausible option), end of October in worse case scenario. Sugarcube made an update that created bugs with a feature I used, so I had to delay things to check the whole game

Sep 30, 2019
Yup. Currently, roughly 50% of next update has been fully written, proofread and beta-tested. I'd say early October at best (and the most plausible option), end of October in worse case scenario. Sugarcube made an update that created bugs with a feature I used, so I had to delay things to check the whole game
Hoping for early October obvs but please don't rush and take as long as is needed, this is one of the best games on the site. Could you give us an idea what content will be in the next update?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! Indeed, those two issues have been mentioned, and I'm slowly changing things accordingly. I'm using an online corrector to proofread the game myself, both the new update and previous ones. The prologue and chapter 1 are done. Chapter 2 will take more time, but my writing had gotten better at that time, so it's less urgent. Of course, mistakes and wrong wording will remain, but at an acceptable level (I hope).
On the bright side I learned from an earlier version that some parts of the world apparently refer to a brass knuckle as an "American Fist", so at least you're being educational.

• Haha
Reactions: Lianland

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hoping for early October obvs but please don't rush and take as long as is needed, this is one of the best games on the site. Could you give us an idea what content will be in the next update?
Thanks! And don't worry. I had to rush last update because of my schedule and I hated it because now I find tons of little mistakes that breaks immersion. I don't want to release sloppy updates, as much for you as for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Also, the walkthrough draft is now updated until Lily's date. Not my main priority at that time, but still something I wish to be done for next release. You can already check the draft on discord, my community is giving feedback about whether it's easy to understand, explicit enough, etc.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes