generaljiggler2099

Apr 29, 2022
need help at the chanting trail :v, have sex with literally everything and have completed label on them excelt chanting trail, i cant find the status.
In order to reach the boss of the Chanting Trail you need to travel as far left and up as possible (just passed the large red oni that slap the ground at you). You'll reach an area with seemingly nothing there except a ledge you can jump off that just returns you to the previous screen. Stand at the edge of that ledge and use an attack to send out the large Po attack and jump on top of your speech bubble, ride it left to the end of the screen where you'll see three boxes. Break the boxes and then continue left until you reach the boss.

generaljiggler2099

Apr 29, 2022
What's the bestiality content?
Mostly the enemies. For normal beasts you have a frog, a bee, a giant slug, a lizard, a sea anemone, a starfish, an octopus, and a baboon. Then there are anthro beasts like yokai, onis, and tanukis. Finally there are two different encounters with monkeys that give money after sex.

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
Mostly the enemies. For normal beasts you have a frog, a bee, a giant slug, a lizard, a sea anemone, a starfish, an octopus, and a baboon. Then there are anthro beasts like yokai, onis, and tanukis. Finally there are two different encounters with monkeys that give money after sex.
Thank you for replying, so I know whether it's worth it downloading in advance. Those are vital infos that should be available beforehand :)

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Hey I bought the shrine maiden outfit but did not unlock any new area, what do I have to do? Also I went through the entire farm area and did not see any statue.

Mar 28, 2022
So if according to others in this thread, the second character need to buy separately while the main game is still the same, shouldn't there be like, two DL link in the main thread? or people haven't cracked the others yet?

Abyssal_0

Sep 12, 2020
So if according to others in this thread, the second character need to buy separately while the main game is still the same, shouldn't there be like, two DL link in the main thread? or people haven't cracked the others yet?
I guess that the other one is not fan-translated yet, so that´s why its not here

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
First, you need to collect money to buy costumes, which will unlock different locations. The floating hearts represent locked monsters and people; when you unlock them, the hearts will disappear and characters will take their place. Boss statues can be a bit tricky to find. If you want I can tell you all the bosses location.
Pleaase, I am struggling to find the boss statues!

Demonstorm

Jun 17, 2020
Pleaase, I am struggling to find the boss statues!
Which ones? The only things that are truly hidden are one sex scene in the last stage where you need to use your attack against a wall and then use it as a platform to get into a hidden area and also in the last stage where you need to ride your attack through a big hole so you can destroy the statue

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes