Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
" delete posts that depict celebrities being in a sexual contex " Lel Patreon. Ban one of the most succesful things.

From what I read though it seems he wants to keep on going in this art direction, hopefully he gets his motivation back and away from Patreon.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
" delete posts that depict celebrities being in a sexual contex " Lel Patreon. Ban one of the most succesful things.

From what I read though it seems he wants to keep on going in this art direction, hopefully he gets his motivation back and away from Patreon.
they don't give a fuck how successful it is, suing for not removing it by celebs is way worse
millions of dollars vs one artist :WeSmart:

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
they don't give a fuck how successful it is, suing for not removing it by celebs is way worse
millions of dollars vs one artist :WeSmart:
Eh I get that, but other stores keep it. And i doubt a Celeb can just go ahead and sue here. After all that's not exactly deep fakes or stuff like the Fappening. Not to mention deep fakes are all over the place anyhow.
It's Patreon being scared again that I agree with though. Hence why it's best to get away from there.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Depends on the country laws, Patreon is based in US so...
Hmmm I guess it depends if those new Deep Fake laws apply here then ? I admit some of his newer Picture appear pretty life like still doubt it though.
Anyways Patreon prematurely covering their asses is normal and Gumroad isn't exactly safe atm either.
So hope he doesn't completely burn out on the hassle and finds some other places to keep making content.

Reactions: LordLegolas

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone else disappointed with the Rahenyra and Alicent image?
Perhaps, but it was expected. I'm more disappointed in all of his one-offs he evidently has 0 interest in continuing despite a phenomenal setup for a potentially great series - Leeloo from Fifth Element and Buffy to name a couple.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Perhaps, but it was expected. I'm more disappointed in all of his one-offs he evidently has 0 interest in continuing despite a phenomenal setup for a potentially great series - Leeloo from Fifth Element and Buffy to name a couple.
I'd be ok with one offs if they had more action. Pinups are too boring and a waste of his talents.

Reactions: OnyxShadow
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes