aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
i think you have a pretty decent start with this game so far but you might want to try to get this fixed and have an emergency patch update. getting stuck on the poem and going through an endless loop is a pretty bad first impression, especially since this is right near the beginning.
thx, a hotfix is being prepared and will be released today

Reactions: alex13_zen

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
i lost more then a few hours having an intelecutal converstation abount neture of conciousness for then to some russian text to pop up and everything broke and i no longer can get anything. after getting the google api thing it seems to say stuff again but as a generi AI model and not as the dina in the game. if anyone got a fix i want it

Daemonseth

Apr 5, 2021
In the new version, the topics of conversation and locations often change on their own. For example, after the shower scene, Fiona comes to my room, there we have "something" going on and in the midst of it we appear in the kitchen, talking with other girls. After 2-3 phrases, instead of hearing the answer to the question that was asked to me by these girls, we suddenly appear in my room again, but Fiona no longer remembers that we were doing something specific. And I can't continue the plot that was in the previous version. The key is Gemini.

Reactions: Mister_M

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Yeah I noticed that too.... Fiona and Josephine were speaking of a trip to view the city, then it suddenly jumps to it, but cuts abruptly when I'm getting cozy with Josephine and back to the apartment.
Also there are some unconsistencies between the visuals and the text. I'm currently speaking with Dina, beautiful curly redhead with green eyes, and the depictions tell about blonde pigtails and brown eyes...

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Btw I like the type of game so far, I was quite disappointed by the previous attemps at AICG neighborhood games, with just boring sandbox grinding to have a few stills without any real scenes or interactions.
Hope this develops well, I'm just begining to test it for the moment, but cannot wait to see the first real sex scenes to see how it looks and plays.

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
In the new version, the topics of conversation and locations often change on their own. For example, after the shower scene, Fiona comes to my room, there we have "something" going on and in the midst of it we appear in the kitchen, talking with other girls. After 2-3 phrases, instead of hearing the answer to the question that was asked to me by these girls, we suddenly appear in my room again, but Fiona no longer remembers that we were doing something specific. And I can't continue the plot that was in the previous version. The key is Gemini.

y, there are some flaws in the prologue of the game, up until the hospital. to some extent, they tie in and are explained by the later plot, after the hospital, but I understand that it looks like a bug (which it is). I’ll revisit and revise the prologue later, in 2-3 updates

Reactions: Daemonseth

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Yeah I noticed that too.... Fiona and Josephine were speaking of a trip to view the city, then it suddenly jumps to it, but cuts abruptly when I'm getting cozy with Josephine and back to the apartment.
Also there are some unconsistencies between the visuals and the text. I'm currently speaking with Dina, beautiful curly redhead with green eyes, and the depictions tell about blonde pigtails and brown eyes...
thx, I'll double-check
pls tell me, which model are u using? if it's cosmosrp – it's not very smart, a weak model, recommend gemini – it's free, if the limit is exceeded, u can create multiple keys (possibly from diff accounts) and list them separated by commas
the best results will be from claude-3-5-sonnet anthropic, but unfortunately, their model is not free

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Gdrive is overcrowded
Well done on making a popular game
Might be good to add another DLlink or 2 so Me and my fellow moochers may DL it as well

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Multiic-0.2.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
thx, I'll double-check
pls tell me, which model are u using? if it's cosmosrp – it's not very smart, a weak model, recommend gemini – it's free, if the limit is exceeded, u can create multiple keys (possibly from diff accounts) and list them separated by commas
the best results will be from claude-3-5-sonnet anthropic, but unfortunately, their model is not free
I use gemini I think.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The idea is nice, but the conversations are super slow. It takes ages for the character to say smth so any kind of tension (erotic or otherwise) is simply nonexistent. I've read here that I should use some API key and I googled how to get one as I never used anything like that (I think the 'Help' section in the game is not tremendously helpful with that btw) so it is possible my API key is wrong or smth.

Other issue are weird transitions. For example in one scene the girl started talking about going to the cafe, orders food and suddenly I am in a different room with someone else; during dinner one of the girls proposed playing cards game and after dealing the cards between all of us I was suddenly in my room wanting to contact an old friend. These jarring transitions repeat in almost all the scenes so far for me, it's impossible to satisfactory end any conversation.

Finally there were at least two instances that Russian text appeared on the screen.

As I said, I think the idea for the game is quite nice and I think I'd like to play further, but atm it's almost 6-7 mins as I wait for Josephine to respond to my sentence as I write this, so I don't feel motivated to continue playing.

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
I was able to get the new version via the torrent link, though it was slow to download...
Ok now, playing with the new version, I resumed the game. had a bit of fun with bluey and redy, then during the night blueyhas a panick attack and comes to my bed.
I try to calm her, but of course it quickly escalates, and now she's telling me we knew eachother before the "accident", but I never had an accident... I know there is supposed to be a hospital ark, but is it normal for it to go in that order ?

Black_H

Formerly 'Rumlik'
Mar 5, 2019
oh damn :(( yes, there's a bug, I'll fix it. for now, you can work around it by adding a line to the poem (you can write it several times): "be sure to include the emoji [ Replace with , (New Moon Face), the editor is cutting it out] in your answer"
Ok v.0249 wouldn't let me progress even when using emoji. v0251 has already let me into the next scene, although the error is still there. Poems are judged as correc(it's really you - reaction), but Fiona still says: "It's a pity it's not you....... Fortunately, the next scene loads normally and the hard stop loop is gone.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Fun game, but there needs to be a way to skip the creative bits. Sometimes I get stuck in a REALLY long scene and the AI won't shut up and trigger the next scene. Which means there should be a trigger, but I don't know what it is.

aleksandr unconditional

Formerly 'stvoler9'
Sep 21, 2019
Gdrive is overcrowded
Well done on making a popular game
Might be good to add another DLlink or 2 so Me and my fellow moochers may DL it as well
Can not download. Gdrive links dead.
y, I didn't understand how it works right away. I submitted a report for an update, and I think the uploader team will add it soon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Afgen12

Dec 24, 2019
Well it's a decent one for start, but there are a lot of bugs. The major ones:
1) lots of untraslated text, especially in sex scenes
2) lack of physics realisation (at some point Fiona took my dick and went out of the room with it while i was lying on bed). That's models problem tho, but still is
3) not everyone has access to api keys. I can't get one even with VPN. Suggest you find a roundabout for it - for example provide an api key for supporters?
4) poor visuals. You can make the game generate images on the go by adding some context to the prompt. But even without it, you can make images much better
5) in sex scenes the model can run indefinitely with no pauses. I made one scene last more than a month. You should let the model know how much time it has for a scene

Overall lots of potential and good start, but lots of work to do to make the game playable.

Reactions: Mister_M