May 31, 2023
Yesterdays Devlog:

[
I wanted to delay the weekly devlog until I put out an update, but it might be another 24 hours...
so in the meantime:
**Weekly Devlog**
- Set up that Subscribestar up there. I've heard usually you need to wait for them to approve it but it seems they already did it, since I made the account a year ago or so... If anything ever goes wrong, I'll likely be directing people to support there instead.
- Improvements to the Chinese translation from the translator, it should now be complete for the next public update. I've set it to give you the translator's readme if you pick the translation.
- Fixed another issue of Quantum Cat-girls disrespecting the laws of nature.
- Made the status button a bit more aggressive when in the hotsprings.
- Fixed an issue with the game giving you "you already got this ending" alt text even when it's your first time getting it, because of some technicalities.
- Gave Werewolf a different arm post and body state, for reasons.
- Heavily edited the Werewolf ending to be more servicable. Imported the art, set it all up, wrote up functions for controlling zoom and hover and shake and all that. It's almost done but I'll make some improvements after the first test build release, such as adding music.
]

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Where can you find Qades? Been trying to toggle some things and haven't found the settings for it.

Edit nevermind, found her in the top right of the base.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Anyone got the new patreon build? I'm kinda curious to see the changes.
Test Build v0.6.5.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Windows:
OSX:
Linux:
Android:

Last edited:

Non Player

May 27, 2019
Fun game, surprised no one mentioned that defeating the werewolf boss/entering the goal of the final available level freezes the game, but that could be a linux issue. Looking forwards to this game's future!

brainfruit

Jun 24, 2024
Fun game, surprised no one mentioned that defeating the werewolf boss/entering the goal of the final available level freezes the game, but that could be a linux issue. Looking forwards to this game's future!
Might just be a linux issue like you said, I was able to visit the next level. It's still a WIP and not really built at all, so you're not really missing out on much. Considering the versatility of monster girls, I hope the dev really lets his heart out and get creative.

Jade477

Aug 9, 2022
Could get some help with the wolf girl scenes? I'm getting caught with the wolf pelt on, but the scene isn't unlocking in the gallery

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes