Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Well, cannot join the Discord again, invite keeps buging out. Eitehr that or I'm blocked/banned.

Help a brother out, I need hte mods.
I mean if i remember correctly most of the mods are just cosmetic stuff they don't really change anything with the game, unless that changed last time I saw the mods listed was when she used to post them on her subscribestar

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I mean if i remember correctly most of the mods are just cosmetic stuff they don't really change anything with the game, unless that changed last time I saw the mods listed was when she used to post them on her subscribestar
Release schedule has dragged on so long people started making the content they want as mods somehow so there are some functional mods now rather than just the mainly cosmetic mods.

• Wow
Reactions: Yeppers34

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Release schedule has dragged on so long people started making the content they want as mods somehow so there are some functional mods now rather than just the mainly cosmetic mods.
Well damn didn't know that, almost makes me wanna join the discord to see what's there...but I don't wanna

4.00 star(s) 124 Votes