nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Some of the comments reminds me of that one comment that said they like NTR because they projected themselves on th one who do the cuckold, bro that means you like netori not NTR, NTR should make you feel hopeless.
In the Japanese definition, Netori is NTR - the three types are SUBgenres. The argument that their specific preferred version is the only one that can use another language's slang term is just cucks whining. They should get back in their closet and shut up.

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Some of the comments reminds me of that one comment that said they like NTR because they projected themselves on th one who do the cuckold, bro that means you like netori not NTR, NTR should make you feel hopeless.
This site doesn't have a Netori or Netorase tag, so all the cheating gets swept into the NTR pit.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
The first 2 reviews say the art is bad, which surprises me, since it looks great in the pictures. I am going to try this because of the third review.

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Basically as usual they made the game crash a whole lot for no gains , made a new MTL to try to get people to buy into their machine decensors on patreon.
I'll pull my pants down in their face to force a decensor those greedy cunts

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Wait so I have to play as the girl? Damn. Well I guess I won't be playing this one. What a shame, the art looks awesome.
So when you play games like tomb raider your like damn I have to play as the girl? All games are the best when you have to play as the girl, we get to play and watch ass as we play, what's not to like? Assplay man

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Nice to play as a MC who is not an oblivious beta loser with penile disfunctions who loves seeing his wife fuck other men but cries a lot when she decides to leave him for said men.

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Housewife Companion of the Hero! [1.1.1_MOD1] [GR8BUNNY商会]

NOTE: Updated and fixed for some.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
NTR But it's the goated kind. Still a disservice to my fellow anti-ntr compatriots. I am sorry brothers, I will betray you all this time :(

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes