Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
i didn't have a chance to read the additional translation notes, so what was it about?
Maybe lastflame4 could answer that (and repost some details).
It was about the installation process and possible bugs.
To be honest, I didn't even read all the details. Just the moment Bob69 appeared ("bad feeling"), I quickly made a screenshot and save some files...

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
i didn't have a chance to read the additional translation notes, so what was it about?
Luckily, I somehow still have a rough draft of my post saved. It's slightly outdated and full of typos but I'll post it again.

IMPORANT WARNING:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Translation Notes:

Game Tips:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
There are 1054 possible boys. They are NOT randomly generated but rather, pre-generated by the dev. Each one has a unique name.
That seems absolutely insane to me that they'd do it that way. Basically kills off the potential of them adding any more variation for the boys too.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Is anyone actually even sending links? Are you not just begging into the ether? And is this just going to be another thread that turns into a begathon? How thrilling.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper and Iluha

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Is anyone actually even sending links? Are you not just begging into the ether? And is this just going to be another thread that turns into a begathon? How thrilling.
What would you rather the thread be, when the games status on being cleared is in limbo? Personally not dming anyone anything, and haven't seen anyone else saying they are. There are other places to find the game, wouldn't recommend the atf link but something like sukebei.nyaa.si probably has it if you look.

Kayo_H

Jun 22, 2021
is there any website when i can get it free? i downloaded once from this site "otomi games", played it, and then i tried like a test room for the girl (some like a practice range lmao) i close the game in that room and apparently it automatically saved it. When i tried to open the game again it won't charge, i deleted the game and download again but it was broken and i dont know how to fix it XD

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
is there any website when i can get it free? i downloaded once from this site "otomi games", played it, and then i tried like a test room for the girl (some like a practice range lmao) i close the game in that room and apparently it automatically saved it. When i tried to open the game again it won't charge, i deleted the game and download again but it was broken and i dont know how to fix it XD
Delete the saved folder in the \AppData\Local\Gingin_Park location. This is a bug from the older version of the game.