3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
A somewhat interesting premise. Somewhat because it looks a bit like many other games of this kind, but the amount of locations shows potential for growth and complexity. For now there's not much to do, but I am paying attention to developments.

Plus, there's Julia Ann doing Lezdom and this alone is enough to rivet my attention.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
A new version of the game is out on patreon
Fragile Female 0.02
Nouveau
il y a 10 heures

Fragile Female version 0.02 is ready! I have rewritten much of the text in the game, adding details and overall improving the game's appearance. I removed text gaps, etc. I replaced almost all stock GIFs from the internet that were in version 0.01 with new art or videos.
Now, buying a smartphone in the store is meaningful; when purchased, it will appear in the left part of the menu and currently has a few functions, such as calling a taxi. I added several options to existing dialogues and included some bad endings.
I expanded and added new events in the protagonist's neighborhood and home: updated and expanded events with the concierge and pizza delivery; added events at the hot dog café; interactions with Jill from the convenience store; Jack from the local café; one event at the gym; several scenes with Robert at the bar; added a few locations in the Pulse nightclub and one event in the club bar and one in the women's restroom; slightly expanded the plot on the basketball court.
I also completed the city center, eliminating empty locations where there was nothing: added several events in the Mall Rest Area; introduced the option to take out a loan at the bank, with consequences for late repayment; and completed the police station, which currently allows reporting blackmail received via email in the webcam streaming storyline.
I hope you enjoy the work I've done!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes