MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
all the dev's games are rated below 3... well i dont have high hopes for this but i will give it a try.
The rating on this site means absolutely jack, and most of the time it's only by 2-3 people who even bother to write a review anyways, especially for Japanese games.

But yes, this game is likely just all the other Tifa games by this group, a showcase of mediocre sprite sex. Not great but not terrible, probably still more worth it than most of the games here, cuz at least it's still decently fappable.

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
Well I'm not specifically talking about childbirth or even sex during pregnancy. Just that a woman becoming pregnant means to those odd people that she is no longer desirable. It's like a weird paradox where they want a sexually attractive and active fertile woman but also a biologically functionally inert virgin doll.
Ah ok I see what you mean now. That makes a bit more sense.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There is, supposedly, one particular city square where 26- and 27-year-old Japanese women go to meet European men, because European men (a) tend to treat women better than Japanese men tend to and (b) don't think girls are like Christmas cake (it's stale and nobody wants it after the 25th). Yeah, crazy.
Is there really? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get to that square ASAP :cool:

SecretThengel

Feb 4, 2023
I can start the game, but only the arrow-keys work, so I can't start a new game nor go into options. How do I select anything? Neither space nor enter works

delabeca49

Nov 7, 2017
You need to install the directx_Jun2010_redist. The DXwebsetup doesn't seem to install what you need to play this.
I tried installing and the game still give me this error when trying to run (0xc000007b).
image_133.png
EDIT: Ok, so i managed to fix this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
So it is Game Over Pregnancy, why am I not surprised- a good 3/4 of the time the Pregnancy tag is used it's just a game over. I wish people would stop doing that, or more people make Pregnancy a mechanic.
I'd be fine with pregnancy being a game over, as long as it's not a game over that only happens from one specific scene.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
I think some of them think that pregnant women's bodies are "icky." Thought patterns like a child. That seems to overlap with the people who think if a woman has pubic hair, any hint of muscles, or a tattoo that she's a disgusting manly pig, so there's some kind of body purity absolutism that's gotten ingrained into a portion of people.
Nah I think bros just ain't like to look at other bros handiwork when they fap.. I'm sure its hot if YOUR woman is prego with YOUR child.. but anything else is just weird, would feel like you're getting left a knawed at steak with nothing but fat and gristle left on it...and not everyone can just self-insert effectively with a random preggo thot.
As far the other stuff, tattoo and abes on chicksis hot af, so can't relate with that whole purity nonsense, but there is nothing wrong with a grown woman to add body appeal so long as its in good moderation.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Yea it's tough being a pregnancy fan... Devs usually only implement it as an afterthought in the form of an ending or a quick one and done type thing. As a huge preggo nut, I love when games actually have a working and immersive pregnancy system. Unfortunately, there's not many games out there that actually do pregnancy well.
It would be better if the heroine of this game continued to complete the task during pregnancy, but her characteristics worsened at the same time

Reactions: Macgrig
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes