VN - HTML - Compendium Of Short Stories [v0.08] [Liturgy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Terminill

I used the online version and in my opinion, you should too!

TLDR It's almost just okay. It's a "visual novel" with images and videos in-between blocks of text but it's mostly uninteresting. "Boyhood" Is okay but not good for tuggin' your gerkin and "Protecting a Femboy" is mostly just cuck shit and the cheesiest "gang"/highschool drama you'll ever read before Section 8 of the final chapter where you finally see the one gay sex scene.

"Boyhood" is okay but a slog to click through if you're really just looking for sex with some plot as it's a lot of (boring, in my opinion) plot with some sex which is granted what the prelim note says. I almost fell asleep reading it because it's just not for me.

VERY VERY HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD

"Protecting a Femboy" is what i was really there for. It's so hard to enjoy the "gay" story when the first sex is immediate and it's his dad going to town on his mom at the dinner table. We get some gay stuff that I'll admit is pretty nice but it's mostly just follows the most baseline "high school bully said you're haha gay plot", you know the drill. This of course is FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY by the protagonist going "damn my sister is hot as fuck" calling her a "forbidden fruit" and how he can only climax after her name passes his lips or whatever. Then we move on to "Lightning Drew", "Switchblade", "Arsonist" (not joking, these are his criminal nicknames he supposedly gets later) joining a gang after he slices them up for bullying the twink (of which i can't even remember the name of). this is of course FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY by his sister stripping in front of their dad while he fucks their mom, which then turns into their dad fucking her in several videos each averaging 2-3 minutes. Seriously, it has 9 parts each a different video. Enter drew and we get a little tirade "aw man i always loved her face now there it is blanking as she orgasms for my dad!" and we get a few more 4 minute videos of dad ravaging Jamie and finally! more gay stuff! not before his mom tries to seduce him before leaving because her dad now exclusively fucks his sister. The gay stuff is okay where you get kicked out for beating up a guy who called your boytoy gay and FINALLY CHAPTER 3!!!! Which starts with EIGHT, 8. 4 different 4~ minute videos of drew's mom getting fucked by a stranger and 4 different 4~ minute videos of drew's dad fucking his sister (his crush might i add) and then you can either kill them or light up with some meth.

That's where my review ends as it's mostly to whine about how much not gay stuff is in the gay story. Only the last chapter contains anything remotely pertaining to gay sex as the protag and boytoy have sex like... 3 times? then Damien almost IMMEDIATELY dies and you find out his family died in a housefire (Or it's a dream idfk because its locked behind their patreon)

I got jump-scared by cuckoldry and more straight sex than i could stomach lmao. In all honesty i can recommend this if you're one of three things. 1. You like netorare (no shame mate) where there's a lot with his sister (also his crush) getting fucked by his dad. 2, You just want that one sex scene at the end between Drew and his boytoy (which is Section 8 let me save you the time!). 3. You just want to see some mediocre sex both gay and straight (In that case just skim till the videos pop up) To be fair it didn't say it was explicitly gay but the word femboy activates my neurons to correlate it with being a gay story (of which 10% of it is)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MercuryDev

[v0.05] The writing is great, and the UI is amazing! I see there was a lot of effort put into this. Yeah, there is no gameplay apart from reading, but it should not be a problem at all, especially with the VN tag put on. I wish the dev the best of luck with this one.