4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is this game 100% submissive/passive/chastity or does the MC have a chance to get vaginal sex, too? I'd think with the lack of a vaginal sex tag, he doesn't.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I believe that's because there's no cheats in this version
Yeah, in my little capacity of these games, it means the game is broken or going nowhere based on its name/goal. I'm not implying it is, but when this happens, stuff becomes so complicated the Dev dug themselves into a hole too deep to fix or to fix it would take way too much code and dialog to make it right. Basically, they made an awesome game but its limits have made a preemptive end. Clearly the MC has already become a Femboy...

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
If you faced with problems in "help with research".
Bug is known. Here is solution! Do everything in order:
- Message Jannet
- Talk with her in school
- Do other steps!

It might help! Sorry for that!
Same issue.

I can confirm that doing it *exactly in order* works, but that's absolutely not obvious when you play the game.
dev_muffin Do you plan to fix that in the next release?

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
Just checked, still no update from the dev this month. The game went from getting weekly progress posts with graphs to show what scene is at what stage to getting monthly posts without the graphs. I think the dev started this VN as a hobby project in the pandemic and then it become too much work now that life is back to normal. Hopefully it will not be abandoned, i think it is one of the best games in this genre, but its life, nothing you can do

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes