Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

gastonyo_

Aug 5, 2018
the unity auto translator wont work on this game for some reason
I think it use Unreal Engine 4 instead of unity, just browse the folder through Engine/Redist/en-us/ and theres a file named UE4 or smth. AFAIK UE4 auto translator has not exist til today so no hope i suppose. Gonna hope the dev release the en one but I won't hope much

Reactions: ojae and 90o-o09

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
the UI are bad, so you didn't know if your girl have an embarassment limit....
so, you need to attract some of the boys who appear in your screen, i didn't understand the full UI function, but you need to press the mushroom button, it will make your girl on "Pick Up' Mode, just click on one of the boys, if the boys have too low Ero level (which showing by hovering the mouse on the boy), they will crying, and if you somehow succes to attract the boy, a confirmation will pop up, and after that you'll pick the place so the boy can enjoy their prefference (as it shows on the boy stat when you hovering it)
you can fully enjoy the game if you understand every bit on the game but sadly, we can only hope someone can translate it...

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
mine getting problem when i click closet, the game justcrashed, but anythin beside that is played smoothly....
is it a bug or something ?

m300

Oct 12, 2019
i have the game i don't understand anything of what i'm supposed to do here is there a tutorial for this game in english?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i have the game i don't understand anything of what i'm supposed to do here is there a tutorial for this game in english?
this game is about exposure, if you want to get the scene fast, you should set the game difficulty to very easy, then while you try exposure the girl, press the mushrom button and try to pick one of the boys that approach you...
the chance are getting higher if you pick boy that have higher lewdness

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
this game is about exposure, if you want to get the scene fast, you should set the game difficulty to very easy, then while you try exposure the girl, press the mushrom button and try to pick one of the boys that approach you...
the chance are getting higher if you pick boy that have higher lewdness
how to know their lewdness, i mean it all japanese stuff and i dont understand a thing